Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ask Tim Episode #29: Watercraft Insurance

1# Ask Tim Episode #29: Watercraft Insurance.Sponser Links

VDO of Ask Tim Episode #29: Watercraft Insurance

After we have a tendency to got the information regarding Bodily Injury Liability Insurance ago VDO, we will inspect the Ask Tim Episode #29: Watercraft Insurance. I urge everyone to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have stumble upon Ask Tim Episode #29: Watercraft Insurance. I saw that it had been necessary for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not want to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Ask Tim Episode #29: Watercraft Insurance Tube. Duration : 10.88 Mins.

This episode of the Ask Tim podcast shows our insurance geek struggling to stay warm while he talks about something that's no laughing matter -- the capsizing of the cruise ship Costa Concordia off the coast of Italy earlier this month. While very few of us will handle the insurance program for a multi-million dollar ocean liner, some main street agents might be asked to place coverage for the types of commercial watercraft found in Long Island Sound, the Hudson River, or the Great Lakes. In this episode, I discuss exposures to: Bodily injury, property damage and pollution liability Physical damage to the craft itself I then look at the types of insurance needed for watercraft, including: Protection and indemnity coverage, which, unlike other forms of liability insurance, might not obligate the insurance company to provide the insured with defense Hull insurance Other items noted in this episode: It gets cold in the Geek Cave in January JB survived the trauma of episode #28 and an amicable legal settlement has been reached
View Related articles related to Bodily Injury Liability Insurance. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ask Tim Episode #29: Watercraft Insurance.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment